Monday 29 August 2022

 August Slipped Away into a Moment in Time

Well can you believe it, September starts this week. Where has August gone, and to be honest most of this year? I can't say I'm not excited for the nights to draw in, chilly mornings and cozy scarfs and coats! 

I've already begun searching for autumnal treasures in the shops and I managed to find a handful of items that I'll use year after year. 

I'll start with Asda (George) who have some beautiful autumn/ Halloween bits, there were pumpkin covered duvets, blankets and cushions and some wonderful burnt orange items. However, as I already have a pumpkin covered duvet from a previous year (I actually think that was Asda too) I picked up this beautiful black cat one. My best friend sent me a photo and I had to pick it up straight away. 


This honestly was such a steal at £10 for a king duvet. The material isn't massively soft but it almost has that hotel sheet texture (which I won't lie, I love).  The pattern is super cute and is reversable so you can either decide to have black cats or white cats. As well as being a great price the cotton is responsibly sourced and contains recycled polyester. This duvet is made of a quick drying fabric, can be washed at 30 degrees (perfect for when these electricity prices rise and you don't actually need to iron it!

A few creases are pictured above when first putting the duvet on, however, these have since dropped out.

Lola loves it! 

I picked up this sweet smelling warm pumpkin pie candle for £3. I thought this was an absolute bargain as the candle itself is pretty large and the smell is so cozy and leaves you feeling all warm inside. I'd definitely recommend checking out George at Asda this month. 



These two cuties I managed to pick up from a trip to Home Bargains, the pumpkin mug was £2.49, an absolute steal and it feels good quality too. The pumpkin spice sheet face mask I just couldn't resist especially as it was only around 69p. It smells beautiful and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and fresh.

So there's my few autumnal finds of the week, is there anything that you are especially loving in store at the moment? 

Ciao for now,
Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment