Friday 28 October 2016

October Favourites


So this will be my first monthly favourites, I hope that this will become a regular blog!
You all know how it works, so lets just jump straight into it...

1) Checked autumnal scarf from Primark
This beauty has been worn almost everyday of this month as it actually goes with about everything! The colours are perfect for this time of year and you know you can always get a bargain from Primark

2) Ghost Busters popping candy in Apple and Strawberry flavour! This stuff is amazing, I didn't know if it would taste too great but it was pretty yummy. I actually bought a couple of packets but I only got one of each flavour as my boyfriend nabbed the others (he obviously liked them as much as me!)

3) NYX Full Throttle Lipstick


I adore this colour, simple as. It has been my first NYX lipstick and it certainly won't be my last! The colour just pops and again is perfect for this time of year, I however would probably not wear it on a day to day basis as I feel it is a much more dressy colour that will be perfect for a night out

4) Autumnal Print
This beauty I bought from a fellow blogger called Tarnya! She does the most amazing designs and it was hard for me to only buy one of her products! 
If you want to view any of her products head over to: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SweetAllureShop

So those have been the products I've been loving this month! I hope you enjoyed this short piece, is there anything you've been loving this month?

-Laura xo


No comments:

Post a Comment