Wednesday 9 November 2016

Prestige Flowers

Can anyone actually believe it's already near the middle of November? Where has this year gone! 

So I've started to think about gift ideas recently (trying to stay ahead of the game) and I came across this wonderful company called Prestige Flowers! Now i'm not normally one to buy a lot of flowers but these really did grab my attention. Due to this I thought I would share what I got with you wonderful peoples, I believe they would be a great buy for a special person in your life (especially you guys out there looking for the perfect present for your special lady at Christmas!)

I received the Tikal bouquet from the luxury flowers collection and this is how it arrived...



The flowers were extremely well packaged and this big box arriving on my doorstop made me very excited I must admit! 


The flowers I was presented with were beautiful, the colours were mixed together so well and there was plenty of them! Included in this bouquet are the very rare mango orange callas and roses with complimentary blooms, thistles and aspidistra which all go together beautifully.



As well as the flowers, there was also a flower care guide (which was perfect for me as I am not totally aware of how to look after certain flowers!) There was a card included too which had a lovely message from the company as well!


To add even more to my delight there was also a vase included which can be added to the bouquets for a small extra charge and a free box of chocolates. This to me just rounded the whole package off and came across to me more as a gift package than just simply a bouquet.





These truffles as well as free were absolutely delicious and did not last long in the house! 

Overall these flowers would make a wonderful gift for any occasion, may it be birthdays, anniversaries, Christmases or simply just a spur of the moment gesture! 

Here is a couple more pictures of the gorgeous flowers...






If you'd like to check out the availability of flowers that Prestige Flowers has to offer check out their website...

- Laura xo




No comments:

Post a Comment