Sunday 9 September 2018

Long Hair DO Care 

So recently due to all the heat we've had in the UK my hair has been overly knotty and it is very frustrating!Does anyone else have this problem? Well, if you do then let me tell you about these products that ACTUALLY work. I've tried so many products to help with knots for long hair and there have been many times where I have been tempted to cut my locks off due to this. But finally I have found this god send! 


L'Oreal recently released the 'dream length' shampoo and conditioner which promised to restore and revitalize long hair. Now, I was a bit skeptical as many products have promised exactly that before and it never actually works. Well this has now become my favourite shampoo and conditioner and I don't think I will be changing for a long time. My hair felt so much smoother and I was actually able to get a brush through without it pulling my scalp to bits! L'Oreal I salute you!


As well as the shampoo and conditioner I picked up this detangler. Normally I've been using detangler for kids as that's the only one I've been able to find. But now I've found this I shall never look back. I'd never heard of the brand 'Knight & Wilson' but I'm going back to Superdrug to buy more of their products as this detangler is a dream. Just a few squirts of it and your comb slides right through, even after a windy day and there's a pesky large knot at the nape of your neck! 

So if you've got long hair and you're struggling to keep it in check then I would highly recommend both of these products! 

Happy Shopping

- Laura xo



No comments:

Post a Comment