Tuesday 10 July 2018

YESto Review 

So as some of you may have seen (if you're following me on social media)I have recently taken a trip to Dominican Republic! It was such a beautiful place and the wonderful company YESto supplied me with some goodies to take with me on my trip! I must say they didn't disappoint.


I received the coconut collection (which was perfect for my Caribbean holiday)and it included a coconut oil stick, relaxing paper mask and eco friendly wipes!

Now what you may not know about YESto is that they are very green! These products are cruelty-free, compostable and paraben free!I must say what more can you want from a beauty range?


First things first, lets talk about the wipes. These bad boys smell incredible, well the whole range does, but besides that these are incredibly soft and make your skin feel very smooth. I was impressed by how much of my make up the wipes took off too as they weren't labelled as make up removing wipes!


As you can see the proof is in the wipe! 


I was super excited to try the face mask as I love a good pamper session and this did not disappoint. I love the paper masks as they really do make you look a little strange! But I must say this mask was super hydrating and made my skin softer and more vibrant.


The final item I tried was the coconut oil stick which is incredibly moisturising. I actually suffer from dry skin especially on my elbows and there aren't a lot of creams that can calm it down. But this moisturising stick actually does! I can actually say that I would not turn back now from using this product and the fact that it smells strongly of coconut just makes it even more amazing and perfect for the summer.


So this summer if you are in a bit of a rut and want to switch up your beauty regime I highly recommend YESto. You can order online directly from their site but they are also available on Amazon, Holland & Barretts and also Superdrug!

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

- Laura xo



1 comment: