Wednesday 27 February 2019


The Wedding Series

VENUE

Well, it's been 4 months of chaos. We've moved house, are renovating and are currently planning a wedding. I'm sorry to say this has left me little time to blog at the moment which is saddening but hopefully I will be able to post at least once a month when things start to settle!

I thought I may as well carry on where I left off, WEDDINGS. Now you've already seen our engagement shoot but now it came down to the big decision, where are we going to get married? I tell you, it has taken a fair few months and many open days for us to pick the right one but we finally got there. 

So, I thought I would share with you our top two!

Iscoyd Park

Now this place is becoming incredibly popular and from the pictures you will see why. The building is family owned and dates pretty far back to a family that built their wealth on building fancy carriages for the wealthy (which as a history buff I think is pretty snazzy). 


The place itself is pretty lavish and the wedding open days they put on are incredible. There is so much of the house to explore!
Here is a few more pictures from our visit...
























































































Pendrell Hall

This property is equally as stunning as Iscoyd Park but I must admit I loved the 1920's vibe I got from this architecture. The building is so different and quirky and I immediately fell in love with that. 

The inside of Pendrell Hall has some wonderful wooden carvings and some stunning fireplaces. It wasn't as big as Iscoyd Park but it was big enough for us and it's actually the wedding venue we chose!! As I walked up the stairs to see the Bridal Suite I genuinely felt like I was at home which was such a wonderfully comforting feeling. I hope you love it as much as we do...















































 -Laura xo

2 comments:

  1. A fantastic Hall to have your wedding.The history of this house is equally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both places are stunning but that first place really struck me- it looks so magical there and beautiful! Both places though look so regal too.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete