Monday 14 August 2017

A Beauty Serum I cannot Live Without!


This small but powerful bottle is full of all types of goodness for your skin! 

I came upon SkinKissed on Instagram and was blown away by the amount of great reviews of this product so I thought I would give it a go. The delivery was super fast which was great as I couldn't wait to try the serum and it really has done wonders for my skin!


This little bottle has got so many great natural skin helping agents such as Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and Collagen. These all work together to help hydrate dry and dull skin, reduce fine lines and make your skin soft and refreshed! 

I use my product every morning as a base for my makeup which works perfectly with my skincare routine.

I highly recommend this serum for any beauty fanatic who's looking for something a little different. If you want to check it out all their products are on Amazon!

If you've already tried it what are your opinions on the serum?

-Laura xo



No comments:

Post a Comment