Monday 6 November 2017

Handmade Delights

So it's been a while since I've posted on here but I've been so preoccupied with filming for my YouTube channel that I haven't found the time to write as well. 

But today I am back to it and I have been lucky enough to be contacted by the wonderful Aeyshea Jones who asked if I'd like to check out her amazing work. 

I was particularly pleased to be asked to do this as obviously its that time of year where everyone is on the look out for Christmas gifts!

Aeyshea does wonderful work and everything she creates is handcrafted by herself, she even takes things to order (which can be particularly helpful for difficult friends and family to buy for!)


My order arrived packaged sweetly with tissue paper, a little button and string which made this even more special. You could really tell that Aeyshea takes great pride in her work and every product she makes has 110% put into it. 


I was even more pleasantly surprised when I opened up the parcel to see that she had even been thoughtful enough to include some sweets, business card and flower gems into the package. I thought this created a really intimate touch!


The item I chose from Aeyshea's shop was this adorable 'Mr Stumpy' Narwhal makeup bag which as you can see has got so much detail involved in the artwork. I love that this piece is also quite quirky and is a decent sized makeup bag which will fit brushes and even a makeup palette inside. I know that some makeup bags that you can buy are just not ideal to fit brushes inside for when you are on the move! As well as the size I particuarly liked the quality of the material as it is super soft and silky to the touch. 


As well as the front of this makeup bag being super cute, the back of it also has Aeyshea's symbol on the back which is very quirky and almost vintage like. I feel this really pulls the bag together and it doesn't matter which way up you keep it as both sides are beautifully designed!

As well as this super adorable bag she had many other items on her Etsy page including Rapunzels golden flower from Tangled and as a huge fan of Disney I feel that items like this would be a huge hit with many people!

So if you are after a great handmade gift this season check out Aeyshea's page on Etsy for a truly memorable gift this Christmas!! 

Aeyshea's social links:

Till next time...

-Laura xo

2 comments:

  1. these are so cute
    https://cloebeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, the seller creates some really interesting and cute pieces!

      Delete