Wednesday 13 December 2017

Feeling Cute This Christmas

Can anyone believe that Christmas is next weekend?! Where has this year gone!


In the lead up to the special day I thought I would team up with the lovely Jasmine at Berry Bows & co for a cute festive look!

Now I'm not a huge girly girl but on occasions that side has to be let out. Berry Bows & Co supplied me with this super cute bow that can literally come in whatever material/ print that you like. I'm not kidding she has a lot of material to hand! 


I thought this bow due to the size was perfect for clipping strands of hair to the back of your head creating this super cute crown. I'm really pleased with the quality and look of these bows and would definitely purchase another. (I also think these would make a great gift idea for any little girls out there for Christmas).


Take a look at her twitter page @berrbowsco for more information on these cute little pieces!

- Laura xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment