Tuesday 19 December 2017

An Etsy Hidden Gem 

Well guys it's less than a week till Christmas can anyone believe it? I know I haven't done a lot of pieces this holiday season but I have been particuarly busy (and not as organised as some of these other wonderful bloggers).

So I thought I would do a short piece on this lovely gem of a shop that I came across on Etsy whilst perusing the internet for gifts this Christmas. 

BambleVintage was created by the wonderful Sophie who is based in London and has some of the cutest & quirkiest items I've found for a long time. For those of you that don't know back in school/ college you could have called me a 'hipster kid' so as you can imagine I still have a fondness for over-sized jumpers with different designs and patterns. Those that are also vintage is an even greater plus. Due to this once I found myself on the site I was hooked. 

Sophie doesn't only sell jumpers but also dresses, earrings, shoes, tops and much more. If you'd like to take a little mooch on over click on the above link to BambleVintage. 
















Disclaimer: All images belong to BambleVintage

As well as these beautiful vintage pieces catching my eye I have to say that I have never dealt with a seller who is as wonderful and caring about her customers as Sophie is. She really does go above and beyond to give you the best experience possible.

If you want to grab yourself something that nobody else has instead of wearing the same old high street stuff then I would highly recommend BambleVintage for a truly individual experience. 

Till next time :)

-Laura xo



Oh! Because as I said before Sophie is brilliant she has also given me an exclusive discount code for all you lovely readers to use! Simply when purchasing an item from BambleVintage type in LITTLEBLACKBOOTTS at the checkout and you will receive 20% off all orders over £10! 

This offer lasts from December 18th 2017 until January 8th 2018... happy shopping!

Twitter:BambleVintage1


No comments:

Post a Comment