Saturday 10 March 2018

Mini Missguided Haul

Well hey there everyone! I bet you probably thought I'd dropped off the face of the earth. I genuinely have tried to find the time and get inspired to write a post but it has seemed impossible recently. BUT I am back and I'm starting off with a mini Missguided haul! I've lately been loving Missguided even more so than usual. Now I didn't go overboard with products but the few items I did get I thought I'd share.


The first product I bought (due to them being on sale for about £3) was the Eyelure enchanted eyelashes. Now I cannot say enough good things about these. I have another pair that are from the Mermaid collection and they look stunning on. I loved the look of these ones for evening use as they have wonderful wispy corners that I think give it an extra flair. If you're in need of some new lashes then give these a go! 


The second product that hit my basket was this awesome American themed sweater. I absolutely love clothes that look slightly like you've raided your boyfriends closet and so this did not disappoint. This sweater, no joke, is so soft and cozy due to the inside texture of the material but not too warm that you can wear it in the spring! The style is just up my street as I love graphic T's, jumpers etc and c'mon that tiger (although angry looking) is cute AF! The only downside is that I can genuinely wear this sweater as a dress as it's super long! However, this could be because I'm 5 ft 1 and I think I may have ordered a size up. But I still love it either way and it can be worked with. 


Thirdly I ordered a very casual t-shirt as I love slouchy t-shirts that can be worn tucked into jeans, shorts etc. The V neck on this t-shirt I think is great as well as normally I tend to find they have rounded necks. I love the colour grey and I thought this shade of grey was very flattering, however, if you fancy something different they do this t-shirt in a variety of colours. 


Now lastly I just had to buy a pair of sunglasses. The snow has gone and I'm hoping Spring and the sun will take it's place! This pair of sunglasses is so cute, they are rounded but not circular which I thought was extremely flattering. The double band over the nose I thought also gave these glasses that little bit of extra detail. Can we just talk about the sunglasses case that comes free with it!? It's a suede dusty pink colour and has the quote 'good vibe filters'. I just love it and it was a nice surprise that it came with the glasses. 


 So that is it for my mini haul. I hope you enjoyed it and please comment down below if there are any Missguided products you are loving right now!

Lets hope the snow is over!

Much Love
Laura xo

1 comment:

  1. I love that top so much babe, super cute! 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x

    | BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM |

    ReplyDelete