Monday 16 April 2018

Bedroom Decor Update!

Now for those of you who follow me on social media you may have seen that I have decided to switch up my bedroom for Spring. This has included a new duvet, new bedroom colours and now finally some new wall art! I've wanted some cute quote prints to spice up my bedroom for a while and I finally came across the perfect ones at Old English Company!!


The prints that I chose were made to a stunning quality which I truly couldn't fault. Each image that I chose had size options to choose from (I chose 8x10) and you could even choose what colour you wanted the images and background to be. I thought this made it very personal as most websites that I have seen that sell similar products do not offer this. 

Another excellent feature of Old English Company is that on various prints and items you are able to personalize your products with dates, names, etc. This makes these products a wonderful idea as a gift for any loved one! 

As well as the Old English Company selling prints they also have many other items that are just as cute as the prints! I actually picked up this cute pair of coasters (you can never have too many) as I thought these would look lovely in the bedroom for my partner and I. 



Lastly I purchased an incredibly cute desk calendar. The fact that Old English Company have put together an inspirational quote for each month is simply lovely and I genuinely feel every blogger would love this (especially for those moments when we have writers block!). 


Overall I would highly recommend this company to anybody who is looking to spice up their home decor! They have so many items to choose from on their website (there are even big and little spoon pillow cases). If you want to check them out please click the links below:


Till next time!
- Laura xo -

1 comment:

  1. Your bedroom decor is so beautiful babe! 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x | AlishaValerie.com

    ReplyDelete