Monday 28 May 2018

Mini Primark Beauty Haul

So this week I decided to have a little rummage in the beauty area of Primak. I don't tend to look there as I normally head to Boots or Superdrug but I thought this time I would give it a go and I was not disappointed.


I ended up picking a couple of items including foot cream, an eye shadow palette, primer and setting spray. 

All these items are a little random but I decided to pick up items that I hadn't got many of. 



We'll start with the foot cream which smells incredible. I always think (especially in summer) feet really need to be taken care of as they are used and abused! I don't know if many others out there suffer the same way but my heels can get incredibly dry! I must say though after I had used this cream a few times after bathing it instantly made my feet feel a lot smoother and softer.  



The next item I was drawn to was the illuminating primer from Primark (I'm not going to lie, I liked the packaging a lot!) But once using this primer I found it went on smoothly and left a lovely glow effect on my skin, which of course is perfect for the summer time. As well as this the primer also made my make up go on very easily and smoothly which is obviously a bonus! 



I also picked up Primark's setting spray which I had never seen before. I am always a little suspicious about these 'setting sprays' as I always believe they are probably made up of 50% water. But that being said I really enjoyed this spray. The smell to start off was incredible as it smelt of peaches which again is very suitable for summer and it also did make my make up stay more in place than it would have been without it. 



And finally the last product I chose was a lovely nude palette. I probably have enough make up palettes but this one will easily fit in my make up bag for easy travel and every day looks. The nude and brown colours in matte and glitter shades were really appealing to me to make simple looks. 



So that's it for my mini haul, I hope you guys enjoyed it and have found some products in this post that appeal to you! 

Till next time. 

-Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment