Sunday 10 June 2018

Festival Fashion 


So now that we are in full swing of summer I thought I'd share what my festival favorites are this year!

I'll be honest, the majority of what I found was from Primark, this year they have just been on point for festival fashion!


This year (I think like everyone else) I have been obsessed with glitter, the more sparkly and out there the better! I think the above glitter playsuit (Primark)in it's multi-coloured glory is perfect for a festival look. I've paired it with a denim jacket to keep myself cozy (Boohoo)when the evening chill creeps in. Or if you're going to more a rock/ alternative fest then you could always swap the denim for a leather jacket! 

I'm a big believer in being comfortable when you are going to be on your feet all day but that doesn't mean you don't have to be fashionable about it. The above cute cowboy boots (again from Primark) are perfect to keep your tootsies safe &  comfy!


Simple as that! However, for accessories I decided to grab a set of multi-coloured gems (Primark) to make myself extra for the day! They have so many of these face gems in Primark that you can literally find one to go with any outfit!


And lastly (yes you guessed it) even more glitter! Well, these festivals are about having fun and making memories so the more glitter the better in my book! 

What are you guys wearing to festivals this year? Are you a fan of this glitter trend? 

Till next time! 

- Laura xo 



No comments:

Post a Comment