Monday 19 November 2018

Life Updates


Well hello guys, it feels like an incredibly long time since I've written a post but I have been so so busy!!

So as well as getting engaged which you would have seen in my last post, I am actually moving into my first home in December. All very exciting times! I decided I wanted to do a short post on my top 5 tips when moving:

- Get LOTS of boxes. Even if you have way too many in the end it's best to have more than less. 

-Everything you pack list. This is so you don't forget what you've already bought and have a good idea what others can gift you if you still haven't got enough stuff. 

-Label your boxes. Honestly it may seem annoying to do now and pointless but it will help others that help you with the move know where to put the boxes. 

-Pack one room at a time. This goes for un-boxing too, it is much easier to search one room and put those boxes together rather than having a mixture everywhere. 

-Fill empty gaps. When packing boxes you may find that you have quite a few gaps especially when packing away large items. So what I would do is fill the gaps with anything from newspapers to rags. 


I hope you find these tips useful for when you move home!

When we finally settle in I hope to write more and have the time to start wedding planning properly!

In the meantime, take care my lovelies! 

-Laura xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment