Monday 1 July 2019

Secret Saviour

So as I may have mentioned I am getting married next year and my god there is a lot to sort! I know people always say weddings are stressful and there is a lot to sort but the extent of what you have to think about is madness. All the way from bridesmaid dresses, to table favours!

Luckily enough I have this incredible planner to help me through my endless list to do.




This daily goal planner has helped me list, sort and action so many tasks when my head has been overwhelmed. The journal comes in a couple of colours, grey, black and pink and has gold embossed writing which I find to be so cute. 

Within the planner there are areas to write down what you are grateful for, daily affirmations, tasks/ notes, space to write what was great about your day and you can also rate your day. 


I love how this journal has so much more to it than simply writing your to-do list. It asks you to think about your day and write about what positive things have happened throughout the day. I love that this makes you sit and reflect.


The other really cute thing about this journal is that it has pages of quotes from famous persons to inspire you to set goals and move forward with them. I just think this touch is lovely and really spurs you on. 



Overall I love the quality of this goal setting journal. It has really helped me to focus my priorities and set tasks that I can actually complete. 

If you are looking for a journal that will help you navigate through a vast amount of tasks then look no further!

If you want to check out this wonderful journal then take a look at Mal Paper's website: www.malpaper.com

Much Love
Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment